Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Here We Go

A Little Bit About Me in 30 Bullet Points or Less


Background:
  • I'm from Florida, born and raised
  • My graduating class was only 54 students, and no it wasn't a charter/private school
  • My mother is French and I speak a bit
  • I am a middle sister
  • I work at Tapioca Express but still cannot grasp why California has a fascination with boba
  • Math is where I am seeking my degree
  • I play the Trumpet (or at least try to)
  • I formerly was a part of the UF Quidditch Team and even competed
  • My roommate is a Hedgehog. The deal is that I give her food and shelter in return for her pricking me.
  • I have 5 less piercings on me than I'd prefer
  • I was named after a literary character
  • I can never seem to grow out my hair very long. I always end up chopping it off

Interests:
  • I am trying to learn to skate
  • Camping is my kind of party
  • (Same goes for hiking or being outdoors)
  • I have a collection of coasters and growlers from various breweries
  • On that same note, I've made batches of beer. Some are edible. 
  • I've volunteered at Comic-Con for the past 3 years
  • I just bought myself a sewing machine - influenced by all the DIY projects I see on YouTube. We will see how that goes...
  • I floss religiously

What the Future Holds: 
  • I am en route to graduate next Winter (and am terrified!)
  • I dream of learning to ride motorcycles
  • One day I am going to run a Marathon
  • I've had a pet Husky before and am positive I will again
  • I don't plan on leaving California anytime soon, I love it here



3 comments:

  1. Can I meet your hedgehog?? Please?? We can make beer together and watch her be cute. I don't think I've ever met anyone with a hedgehog. I don't even know if it's legal to own one in California. We have all kinds of crazy pet laws. No fun. Anyway, I really liked the format you chose to do this in. I'm a very visual person and it helps when there's lots of pictures. I know I sound like I'm 5 but that's how I learn. Wow, all the way from Florida, huh? Sounds like a long plane ride, haha. At least we have similar weather. It's cool that you were brave enough to buy a sewing machine after watching YouTube videos. I've been wanting to do the same thing with makeup but I've been too scared (and broke) to try. We should say hi next class, if you want. See you then! -Alex DeMarco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meghann!
    Same as Alex, I'm very much intrigued about your hedgehog companion. What's the little fella's name? I've actually always wanted a pet hedgehog too (I would name him Sir Francis) but I found out it was illegal in California so that was the end of that :/ Please share more about your prickly pet whenever you get the chance!

    -Selena Mae Soria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the organization of this blog. And the energy in this blog. EF

    ReplyDelete